Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5

Reaction score
This is how you stop the Cowboys run game. Stuff them on the first run and we will stop running until the next half.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Problem is he has had little time in the pocket. If you can't get to your reads, you aren't going to find your second or third receiver. And I am not going to pile on Dak, he still is a young QB. The play calling was atrocious a good part of the game....where were the waggles and getting Dak out on the edge? No slants or posts by Dez.
OL GOT GOT.
We all need to call it.

Cmac

Reaction score
I am sure you are pleased with his performance. He looked me last week and checked out early this week. If you don't think his "situation" isn't hurting the team you are clueless.

I don't accept anyone that quits on the field.....even when you are getting your tail handed to you there should be pride enough to keep fighting. You got that from a few members of this team. You didn't from several of the biggest stars.

Eye opener all the way around. Will see how they respond. I think they will have a big game next week. Maybe even the next two. They play beatable teams. Then they get another test.

This team kind of looked like New England did against the Chiefs. They looked different this week. We will see if we rebound.
Let's see ......I'm clueless....and pleased with his performance.....Wrong......that was a total team effort regarding failure...that's all. Earlier I posted .....let's call every one or instances out that warranted....no problem. JWitten dropped a sure TD, but you get vilified because he is HOF...there's enough blame to go around today and they'll see it on film on Monday....film don't lie. Just saying....let's keep it 100 and not mask or ignore the total team effort that included several individuals to frown on today. I'll be rooting for them again....next week, because its a marathon, not a sprint....and I'm hopeful this was an aberration. Go Cowboys, but nothing or anybody to defend today.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Oh stop it.

My god some of you are such homers you can't even admit reality.

Prescott was bad today and barely OK last week. That's the reality that some of you need to grasp. And for the record, I am not what one would call a Dak basher anyway. But I can admit reality. You apparently can't.
I'm not sure how you can blame Prescott in a game where the running game nets 8 yards.

Of course he's going to be inaccurate and off. The defense doesn't have to worry about the run. It can just pin its ears back and rush the passer while playing pass.

popp1234

Reaction score
Well, that was embarrassing to say the least. Time for me to stay away from sports talk radio, tv and definitely from this board for a few days.

khiladi

Reaction score
It was stated by Troy clearly. Denver was going to stack the line to stop Zeke and have Dak beat them with his arm.

He's going to see a lot more of that from now on.

They are going to have to shorten the routes and get the ball out quickly.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
broncos went old school and built a top level defense. Meanwhile our defense is hot poop. Only guy that would start over one of their guys on defense is probably lee. That's it. I think the air or something played a big part. we looked terrible on offense and defense.

We didn't have our best cb Scandrick. And our 2 cb's dressed for this game left. So we were down to 2 in the game. Our pass rush will get better once DMoore and Irving get back from suspension. And I heard Mickey say he saw Hambrick running in practice and he looked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.