Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
They looked infinitely better playing a better team on the road today. Their offense actually moved the ball on a top level D while ours spit the bit for pretty much the entire game. Oh, and their D did a much better job than ours did.

But hey, ignore reality.
Wait...you didn't deny being an Eagles fan!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ridiculous.

Are you really going to sit there and not put blame on Dak?

Spin it any way you want, he's not been all that good for two games. He easily could have had 2 more picks this game because of bad decisions with the ball.

I am saying it wasn't Dak's fault the wr's can't get open. And he's PLAYED the 2 BEST secondary's in the league Einstein. We have no running game to help him. Witten is the only one who gets open. But you want to blame Dak for that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's the only one competing out there

We've had a lot of problems but Dak is not #1 . He hasn't been as good, but name me one guy in this team who has looked as good or better than last year?

Lawrence is the only one that comes to mind

Well its tough to say who's worse because we've faced two great defenses.......I was fine with the Giants performance......this performance today though....its having me re-think everything.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That explains it......viewing on and off.....I was only talking about the awkward fall during the fade in the endzone defended by Roby.

Doesn't explain anything. He wasn't hurt, which means "close to IR" is just a stupid thing to say. No need to tell tall tales here.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Is it just me or did Zeke LOOK LIFELESS? Did he party his *** off the night before? He had ZERO energy. Zero enthusiasm. Nothing. That was the difference to me. NO running game whatsoever. One of the worst performances (or lack there of) ive ever seen from a Dallas Cowboy. Im stunned.
Zeke looked awful. Him standing around during that INT was a disgrace.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
IMO you can get away with mediocre quarterback play if you stack the defense and the o-line. And the Broncos are showing the league that by taking the SB with a past it Peyton, and doing a good job with Siemian back there.

Cowboys are paying their QB and RB peanuts and still can't field a good team >:c
broncos went old school and built a top level defense. Meanwhile our defense is hot poop. Only guy that would start over one of their guys on defense is probably lee. That's it. I think the air or something played a big part. we looked terrible on offense and defense.

kevm3

Reaction score
if we don't get in a conference championship game or superbowl by the time his contract is up and Garrett is still a head coach, Dak would be smart to go to another team. We already used Romo up so Garrett could 'learn the game'. It's time to perform. I'm not expecting 13 and 3, but I'm certainly expecting not to get spanked by the likes of Trevor Siemian.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Been a few guys open. That being said this game isn't what Dak, Zeke or this team is. It was a terrible game all around but they are better

Problem is he has had little time in the pocket. If you can't get to your reads, you aren't going to find your second or third receiver. And I am not going to pile on Dak, he still is a young QB. The play calling was atrocious a good part of the game....where were the waggles and getting Dak out on the edge? No slants or posts by Dez.

Sydla

Reaction score
I am saying it wasn't Dak's fault the wr's can't get open. And he's PLAYED the 2 BEST secondary's in the league Einstein. We have no running game to help him. Witten is the only one who gets open. But you want to blame Dak for that.

Oh stop it.

My god some of you are such homers you can't even admit reality.

Prescott was bad today and barely OK last week. That's the reality that some of you need to grasp. And for the record, I am not what one would call a Dak basher anyway. But I can admit reality. You apparently can't.

Gaede

Reaction score
Doesn't explain anything. He wasn't hurt, which means "close to IR" is just a stupid thing to say. No need to tell tall tales here.

Dez being owned by Roby and Talib shows where he stands in this league.

Dude can make a circus catch and score the occasional contested fade, but who does he beat up on? The weak cbs

Status
Not open for further replies.