Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydla

Reaction score
All you garbage fans blaming Dak for this. Wr's can't get open. You've showed your true colors on what you think about Dak.

Ridiculous.

Are you really going to sit there and not put blame on Dak?

Spin it any way you want, he's not been all that good for two games. He easily could have had 2 more picks this game because of bad decisions with the ball.

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm not even sure what play you are talking about. Didn't get to see much of last weeks game and have been viewing this game off and on.
That explains it......viewing on and off.....I was only talking about the awkward fall during the fade in the endzone defended by Roby.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We are all sick watching every last second of this train wreck...:lmao2:

khiladi

Reaction score
And Doug Free looks way better at LT than Collins does now..

I may take back whatever bad I said about him just to get him back.. whoever said Collins can't play LT back in the day well in advance, kudos to you..

Sydla

Reaction score
Your Eagles lost today too little girl.

They looked infinitely better playing a better team on the road today. Their offense actually moved the ball on a top level D while ours spit the bit for pretty much the entire game. Oh, and their D did a much better job than ours did.

But hey, ignore reality.

River82

Reaction score
IMO you can get away with mediocre quarterback play if you stack the defense and the o-line. And the Broncos are showing the league that by taking the SB with a past it Peyton, and doing a good job with Siemian back there.

Cowboys are paying their QB and RB peanuts and still can't field a good team >:c

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
2 games in.....and now Zeke getting the hate....I'm beginning to see why SAS laughs at the Fanbase.

I am sure you are pleased with his performance. He looked me last week and checked out early this week. If you don't think his "situation" isn't hurting the team you are clueless.

I don't accept anyone that quits on the field.....even when you are getting your tail handed to you there should be pride enough to keep fighting. You got that from a few members of this team. You didn't from several of the biggest stars.

Eye opener all the way around. Will see how they respond. I think they will have a big game next week. Maybe even the next two. They play beatable teams. Then they get another test.

This team kind of looked like New England did against the Chiefs. They looked different this week. We will see if we rebound.

Dinkdink

Reaction score
Oh well, during one of those Super Bowl years in the '90s the Boys got blown out early in the year and ended up with a Lombardi.

The year Emmitt held out? Best player not playing thwn, this year full strength. Dak had a Nick Foles year last year

Gaede

Reaction score
Ridiculous.

Are you really going to sit there and not put blame on Dak?

Spin it any way you want, he's not been all that good for two games. He easily could have had 2 more picks this game because of bad decisions with the ball.
He's the only one competing out there

We've had a lot of problems but Dak is not #1 . He hasn't been as good, but name me one guy in this team who has looked as good or better than last year?

Lawrence is the only one that comes to mind

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are a moron.

yoyoo_400x400.jpg

chagus

Reaction score
Is it just me or did Zeke LOOK LIFELESS? Did he party his *** off the night before? He had ZERO energy. Zero enthusiasm. Nothing. That was the difference to me. NO running game whatsoever. One of the worst performances (or lack there of) ive ever seen from a Dallas Cowboy. Im stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.