Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
If you watch Zeke. He shows no effort. He is slow and stupid.
Stupid????.....man....talk about fair weather. If we gonna use that description....the list should be long.....Zeke has company in that department....plenty of it.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I got home around 7pm and want to know why is this game on so long? It's almost 8:30pm and time for the sunday night game. Did this game start at 4:25pm?

manster4ever

Reaction score
Switzer almost literally just got killed going up the middle. Don't do that again kid....EVER. Simply not big enough.

diefree666

Reaction score
You're right.

Please tell us all the great stories of his NFL championships!!

There are, without a doubt, Cowboys fans living in fantasy land, and I hate to tell you, but you may be living right in the middle of it.

Sounds like you may even be able to give tours.
Typical front runner. Now go back to rooting for Philthy

Hoofbite

Reaction score
That is the best play they have?

Really?

A silly ridiculous fade to Bryant?

To be honest, I probably couldn't have asked for a better opportunity. 1-on-1 against a shorter DB, you would think Dez would win that. Well, at least based on his reputation you would.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
We keep wasting plays with Dak trying to force the ball to Dez. Dez can be single covered and the other corner is on him like glue, and we just have to hope that he brings down the occasional jumpball. I'm not against taking a WR high in an upcoming draft.
Dez is a good #2 right about now. A possession receiver. Keyshawn Johnson when he hit the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.