Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I really don't fault Collins on the sacks. THe Broncos have been in pin your ears back mode the entire second half. We can't run it so there is nothing to slow him down.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Von Miller is great at not taking himself out of the play when he rush the passer like most passrushers

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Miller getting garbage time sacks.......haha Collins shut him down don't get too excited Miller

TINGS21

Reaction score
Nothing like throwing it to the slowest player on the field when big plays need to be made

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but does Zeke look heavier? He looks like he's lost a step...not really running hard....I dont know...
dude been eating ice cream and Doritos like a scorned woman over his off-the-field garbage.

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't see why we should be inconsistent, Dak's almost been on IR the whole damn game and apparently he's not a good QB.

I love the people on here calling for Romo in a game where the Oline is collapsing and Romo would just get hammered. If people wanted Romo he needed to come into the team last year, Oline looks suspect this year.

Romo would still throw for 300 plus yards consistently with a garbage OL not even close to these levels and teams never stacked the line to stop the RB like Denver did with Zeke to have Dak beat them with his arm..

Just stop with the comparison..

Status
Not open for further replies.