Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

benson

Reaction score
l
Typical Romo fan with visions of all his grandeur which actually didn't happen.

Show me one photo of him holding the Lombardi.

You sure your a cowboys fan? You sound like the brain dead eagles fans I get into arguments with.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Anyone else feels we are back to forcing it to Dez today? too much of 88 to be honest ... Where is TWill , Buttler, Beasley ????

:cool:

Yes, like I've said, Dak's quote from last year where he threw to the open man was awesome, and it worked!

We should get back to that.

Cmac

Reaction score
I don't see why we should be inconsistent, Dak's almost been on IR the whole damn game and apparently he's not a good QB.

I love the people on here calling for Romo in a game where the Oline is collapsing and Romo would just get hammered. If people wanted Romo he needed to come into the team last year, Oline looks suspect this year.

Agree....Dak catching heat today.

movaughn88

Reaction score
Anyone gonna give Denver any credit? We knew this defense was top notch from the front on back.

We had a good first week and this one was a turd. Lot of wins left on the schedule and could have easily marked this as an L on a 10-6 season.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
If this is the effort we are going to get from Zeke he should just start serving the suspension now. Unfortunately it isn't in the team's hands at this point. Zeke holds the cards. I hope he comes out with a better attitude next week....if he doesn't, we can't get less from Morris or McFadden than what we are getting from him right now.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We keep wasting plays with Dak trying to force the ball to Dez. Dez can be single covered and the other corner is on him like glue, and we just have to hope that he brings down the occasional jumpball. I'm not against taking a WR high in an upcoming draft.

That's all Dez is; he's great at coming down with a hope pass, but he won't get separation from anyone in this league. But as long as we keep other WRs who are subpar opposite him, he still looks like a beast.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Von Miller with garbage time sacks.

Example one million why stats are mostly irrelevant.
Like Jordan Lewis' INT that was gifted while he played like he had no idea he was on a football field all game...

Dwight

Reaction score
Vonn got a couple of sacks, but not really Lael's fault..... both were coverage sacks and Dak walked into them.

That is why I'm questioning fans that are making fun of Collins.

The Broncos are leading plus the sacks are coverage sacks.

We need better wideouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.