Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
No he didn't....the fall was awkward to say the least......it's football. Positive.....he ain't got alligator arms and he sold out on the play. Does he get a Atta Boy....no....but no one does today. 1-1......time to move on. Lousy performance by ALL today.

I'm not even sure what play you are talking about. Didn't get to see much of last weeks game and have been viewing this game off and on.

manster4ever

Reaction score
We all thought we were int he top 5 teams, when in fact we might not be in the top 10. Dak refuses to run it...can't blame him at THIS point in the game, but he should have earlier. Too much indecision. INsult...meet injury as the felon runs it back for 100+ and a TD. Ball should have never been throw for crissakes. Reign of Rayne might be over.

River82

Reaction score
Dak is already limping with horrible OL play in his sophomore season game 2..

Yeah, he's been hammered this game. I wouldn't have wanted Romo playing, it wouldn't have been pretty. The only way Romo would have got out alive is if he did a Peyton and just kept diving on the ground

9of11

Reaction score
There was nothing smart about that....bad throw by Dak...thats all

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Forcing it to another completely blanketed Dez again.

SMH.

Terrible concept and throw.

I love ya Dak, but you need to get it together.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
we knew they had an elite defense, but we didn't know we had a defense that would make trevor siemian look elite.
Have you paid attention to the guys who were drafted to come in an contribute immediately? Scandrick out. Giants offensive line was atrocious last week. If any of you dranked the kool-aid after week 1, that's on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.