Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmac

Reaction score
Just so we're clear here, he didn't actually suffer an injury?
No he didn't....the fall was awkward to say the least......it's football. Positive.....he ain't got alligator arms and he sold out on the play. Does he get a Atta Boy....no....but no one does today. 1-1......time to move on. Lousy performance by ALL today.

Dwight

Reaction score
I hate that Dallas FO wasted Witten's years with the NFL.

He should have a minimum of two Super Bowls.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I'll be honest, while I like the effort in trash time, I really hope it is an eye opener for both sides of our game. Maybe getting beat this badly wakes us up. I surely hope so. Here's to a better week and working on our weaknesses throughout the week.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh... and Jaylon... Jaylon Jaylon Jaylon.
I'm rooting so hard for this guy, but damn, do I wish Hitchens was in instead.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Denver isn't as great as they played today and Dallas isn't as bad as they played today. We need to use this as a lesson and get better. Hate to lose but to a AFC team is where i rather a lost come from

jblaze2004

Reaction score
When you hear multiple teams say you're easy to scout and don't run many plays then it's a signal that your coaches are terrible. Wake up, Jerry.
this is what I have been saying for the last couple of years. Teams know what our offense will run half the time. Especially if u stop zeke. Its been that way with romo too. Good players and extending the play is the reason why garrett offense has looked good. Without Romo Garrett probably doesn't still coach the cowboys right now. Can't believe garrett is being paid like a top coach. I hate this conservative offense and especially hate the conservative defense.

kevm3

Reaction score
The problem with Dez is he is an above average receiver who we have to treat like an elite receiver to make sure he's satisfied. We waste downs tossing the ball to him when he's covered like sticky glue and hope that he comes up with a jump ball. I don't think he got any catches on the outside today, and yet we keep running him out there and hoping he brings one down.

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo would go down in the first quarter clutching his old man back. He'd then be out for the entire season.

Romo's the past, get over it.

Dak is already limping with horrible OL play in his sophomore season game 2..

Sydla

Reaction score

That is Dak's YPA. 4.9.

That is beyond pathetic. That's part game plan but also part Dak. Worry has set in just a bit on Dak. He does not look good at all for two weeks in a row.

Major concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.