Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah, he's been hammered this game. I wouldn't have wanted Romo playing, it wouldn't have been pretty. The only way Romo would have got out alive is if he did a Peyton and just kept diving on the ground

Teams wouldn't stack the line to stop Zeke like they did this game of Romo was in to have them beat them with his arm, because they know Romo can beat them with his arm all over the field, including deep..

This was even evident last year when they played the Eagles and they brought the pressure and blitz.. as soon as Romo came in the Eagles approached the game differently and Romo was already attacking deep and he had zip Dak couldn't dream of having..

It's simply a fact.. Dak doesn't throw the Ball downfield like Romo nor does he have the arm strength to pressure the defense like him.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Guess what folks?

We have a situation at QB.

Bury your head in the sand all you want, but Dak has not been all that good for two weeks now. Dumb decisions, mostly dump offs, etc.

I am now a 7 on a scale of 10.

I'm actually at 5 right now. He looks lost out there.

soopastar4

Reaction score
The wr routes in this offense are so inept because the offense is designed around witten catching the ball over the middle thus very few wr slants DUMB!

John813

Reaction score
Do you think we have remotely the same? I didn't think so.

This is a rebuild year, as I've asserted from the start. It is surprising how inept our offensive line is.

Could be. Too early to say.

At the end of the day we are 1-1. No matter how big we won or how big welost.

The team can cave in or respond in a positive way.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Sigh ......... here comes the overreaction from the fans when a team falls flat on a weird weird game in a weird atmosphere and the whole team looked like it was in a funk .........

These type of games happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.