Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm done with this, sorry. I'll try again next week, maybe. This team, this coaching staff, sucks. Dak is a coward, our defense are a bunch of losers, we have no speed on offense to take the top off, we're just bland. We do just enough to keep Garrett's job every year. Jerry won't hire a real coach, his head is up the butt of anyone he hires, so we get 2nd rate, 3rd rate coaching. I'm just done today.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Good job Marinelli. Sell out on the run and don't even think of the play fake to the flat.

Ken

Reaction score
Coaching folks, plain and simple.

But I bet the Garrett defenders will be out in full force this week.

Only a moron will attempt to defend the staff on this one. Horrible game plan from the start.
If we end up losing this game...it is one loss. Not ready to make any conclusions about anything after one game.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
I don't want to hear anymore about how awesome Byron Jones is. He's a workout warrior. Time to find his replacement. He might make a nice play every now and then but that doesn't make up the big play after big play that is on him.

Zero football awareness. You have that TE with no outside help, how the hell are you gonna jump inside and give up leverage like that on a play action the other direction.

Just an absolute moron

kumizi

Reaction score
That's the best you can come up with?
I guess the cowboys aren't the only ones sucking today.
There's always next week tough guy.

I'd be bitter also if I didn't know the difference between your and you're. Hopefully you know by next week.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Lewis looking lost again. Why all the hype on this kid in here is BEYOND me. He had one friggin' responsibility...a slow footed T.End and he couldn't come close to covering him. Kid looks bad today. I said he was a wasted pick and I stand by it.
Exactomundo. But peeps don't want to talk about:
  • The Oline getting beat today
  • Zeke gas like 9 yds rushing with a 1.6 yd average
  • Lewis in no good
  • Byron jones sux
  • The offense mustering 7 punt points and that TD resulted from a Tank play.

BigD5

Reaction score
Marenilli is quite the genius. He gets players to play hard but his 90's scheme of bending to your red zone ain't cutting it vs good offenses.
But the broncos have a terrible offense

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just finish this quarter and then pull the starters...just get out of here without any big injuries

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Out coached by a first year head coach. This is embarrassing honestly. Can't wait to go to work and hear the Broncos fans run their mouths.

I mean just keep letting them score so I can just laugh at how ****** we are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.