Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Sorry our "great" coach still has this process going. 5 yrs for the O and now 5 for D. We will be there in 2020

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looks like Zeke isn't going to do much for my fantasy teams this week. Offense has barely had the ball, and can't run it anyway.

Down 18 now, so...

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Playcalling isn't growing pains, man. We are literally running the exact same D over and over and they know it and they're hitting the exact same holes over and over.
Yeah on two of their first half tds I can't believe Rod called the "fall down in coverage" play.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Some days you just don't have it

Fortunately this is the best type of game to have a clunker. Inter-conference matchup that had no baring on tiebreakers.

Only silver lining I can come up with too. It's a funny league that way. Watch us come out on fire next week and play well and watch the 2-0 fat, content, overrated Broncos play like dog doo. Happens all the time. Zeke stuffed for another 4 yard loss. Oline is joke today. Collins is horrific.

risco

Reaction score
Just hope we have a few more like these this year and Jerry will wake up. Jason will never get to the top. Too passive

Yeah-- standing on the sideline thinking we can win with 3 or 4 preseason plays- he can forget it.

:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.