Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Well...been a while since it got handed to us .. been coming .. Happens to the best I guess

:cool:

RomoFor6

Reaction score
What the **** is Elliott doing? And what the **** is Byron Jones doing in the NFL?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The old triplets are better then these triplets, even at 50. Can we get them to come out of retirement?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Denver to get at least 40. Blow us out by 30 or more, and see what excuse Garrett makes in the press conference.
Having multiple guys out in the secondary out? Having a few suspensions you're dealing with? Playing rookies who barely practiced during camp playing? He won't use this as an excuse but I will.

9of11

Reaction score
WE all lived through the 1-15 team and we never played this bad or was unprepared....and that team was really bad....this team has too much talent to play this bad...

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
To all those who said our running game didn't make Dak. Please forever refer to this game.

He's still a developing product but this is the type of game people point to when they say he isn't elite. The INT isn't on him but but he's thrown 21 balls for 85 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.