Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

noletime95

Reaction score
Move my tread all you want, it doesn't change the fact that Byron Jones is a BUST of epic proportions

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Like I said before, I wouldn't be mad if we tanked this year. We won't get anywhere with this defense and Dak, while above average, isn't Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady to where he can carry the team offensively. Hopefully we get a new coaching staff while we're at it.
Tanking? WTH

cml750

Reaction score
Garrett simply did not have this team ready to play today. This is complete domination. There is no way we sniff a Superbowl with a coach who can't motivate a team any better than this.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mama said there'd be days like this. :thumbdown:

All that's left is the "fire everyone!" meltdown from the same folks who gave us "this defense is for real!" last week.

erod

Reaction score
Truth hurts. What has he done with our defense since he joined our organization? You're probably going to pull up some irrelevant stats that put us in Top ten, but the eye test doesn't like. Our defense has been abysmal

uhhhh that's exactly why they lead time of possession. We have four rushes. You control the clock by running the ball!
Learn football please.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
To all those who said our running game didn't make Dak. Please forever refer to this game.

He's still a developing product but this is the type of game people point to when they say he isn't elite. The INT isn't on him but but he's thrown 21 balls for 85 yards.

The entire team is out of sync...

manster4ever

Reaction score
I hate Byron Jones. I try not to EVER hate any guys on a team I've loved since 1978 but he's so GD hateable it isn't funny. To think we could have had Collins and that NY got him instead is sickening. Jones is softer than Charmin. Just hate watching him fail. He is a joke.

kevm3

Reaction score
This might be the Wade Phillips moment, where the team quit on Wade.

Didn't Garrett say he let the team relax during that storm? Sure looks like it.

Ken

Reaction score
Byron Jones is trash. It's just so obvious at this point. Who defends him at this point?
Go see the multiple posts from earlier this week where we were being called brainless and everything else.....such a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.