Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

superonyx

Reaction score
Again, it's their offense that's doing the damage. Siemian has a 140 qb rating. Missing 2 cb's, and we can't tackle also. Dak won't throw the ball more htan 4.5 yds, that's on him. And of course, we aren't using Zeke at all in the run game or in the passing game.
They are playing pressure defense too close to the line and it's killing our running game and pressuring the passing game into 5 yard passes.

We need to open them up. They are a quick defense.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
The offense needs to get it in gear.... This isn't going to cut it... 4 carries for Zeke? They get behind and freak? So throw, throw, throw? This team is so frustrating... The best back in football and they can't even get him the ball... The oline should take a hard look at themselves during halftime and figure it out

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Denver is a first half team. They were up almost the same against the chargers last week and almost let them come back and win. A couple plays and this game is tied

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I know there's a chance for an interception, but he has to throw to anyone in one on one. That's just how it has to be.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Okay Scott I want for 4 receivers I want rolling Dak out because these guys are playing 10 yards off the wr and we need time to get deep,

And you remember that misdirection play we used to use last year where Dak starts to roll out and then hands to Elliott going back the other direction let's try that just for the hell of it

Yes, let's please force the ball deep just to get a big play or two. We are playing off the ball and the Broncos are eating us alive.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Ugly first half, penalties, slipping, and poor all around execution. The first possession of the half will be important for the defense if the Cowboys want to stay in the game.

That leverage penalty on Lawrence was ridiculous and it should be a 7 point game right now. Cowboys always seem to get pentalized in critical spots with ticky tack calls.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
5 Rushes are you kidding me. Missed the first half of this game.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Ok, that half was trash, make adjusts and let's come out and try to get into some sort of rhythm. Let's go Cowboys!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rod my man

On 3rd and short can we please not play the linebackers 6 yards off the ball
That is all thank you

Eddie

Reaction score
So is Dak coming back to earth?

This game is lost gents. We're not coming back from 11 in Mile High. Yes, the sky is falling.

erod

Reaction score
This team plays so scared (Garrett). Four carries don't go well, so just scrap it and telegraph every play as a pass play to the defense. No wonder their defense is playing well; they know we abandoned the run.

When Dak won't throw out beyond the first down line, it doesn't matter what you call.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Don't abandon the run. Let's see some playaction and even a flea flicker. And some deep balls down field. The Denver D doesn't have to stay honest.

And Trevor Siemian isn't Joe Montana. Get some pressure in his face and he'll make mistakes. I want to see this team look like an NFL one, not like a team that plays for Hill Junior College.

Status
Not open for further replies.