Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepia

Reaction score
Perhaps someone should tell Prescott that going to Witten short of the first down is not a good thing.

While they're at it, perhaps they should tell Witt to run beyond the line to gain.

I don't really get why they do that.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Wide open Beasly and Dak missed him. He hasn't looked good in either game this year

League could be getting wise. It's happened before. I'm not panicking. Even if he's a flop (which I seriously doubt he will be) we can always put in the savior: COOPER RUSH!!!!!!!! Or is it Kellen Moore? Meh, we didn't re-sign Dak to an extension so I'm not that worried. Meanwhile, Zeke isn't looking too hot either. Seems to be 'distracted' although I can't imagine why.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
When you really sit back and think about it, did this team get better, talent wise, at any position in the offseason? I mean, they've got some rookies who MIGHT turn out, but they are essentially the exact same team trying to do the exact same things in a league were you get absolutely PUNISHED for doing that.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
It's not easy to be good year after year. Gives you a new appreciation for teams like Green Bay and Seattle and New England.

And that should wake people up to our level of coaching. The common theme of those teams is great coaching. Teams like Green Bay do it with one guy, no less.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The offensive game was horrific but the defense also made it tough to stick with it. That and getting pass happy the min we get behind by 7

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
just not our day. The OL looks horrible. They are having a bad day, luckily that don't happen very often. We will take our butt whopping today but we are still a good team. This happens every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.