Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

River82

Reaction score
Prescott's been hammered all game. I suspect those calling for Romo just want to see him killed on the field, lol

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Perhaps someone should tell Prescott that going to Witten short of the first down is not a good thing.

While they're at it, perhaps they should tell Witt to run beyond the line to gain.

Dwight

Reaction score
Too many resources was invested on the secondary this past draft and free agency was a dud.

The approach is not working. It's time to invest in other areas and not taking chances on players Jones.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I saw the clock at 2 minutes left and thought "Thank God it's almost over". Then I realized there's another quarter to be played. :eek:

Lodeus

Reaction score
lol Dak is tackled as soon as he gets the ball and that's all his fault...

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
giphy.gif

:cool:

basilhayden

Reaction score
A lot of you are overreacting. This is a terrible game but it is just one game. I doubt they play this bad the rest of the season. No one seemed ready to play today. It is what it is....would rather it be now than in a playoff game. This is a non divisional opponent and we haven't won in Denver since before I could even legally drink and that was a long time and a much healthier liver ago....

Who is responsible for the whole team not being ready to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.