Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
How many sacks does miller have today? Collins has been battling against the best for the past two weeks...He's doing pretty dam good IMO.

He wasn't bad and really has not been bad today either given it's Von Miller. But we refuse to give him help and then we wonder why we are throwing short passes.

This is typical Garrett when he was calling plays here. Just keep blitzing us and stacking the box and if the run game doesn't take off right away...we'll just dink and dunk even if that's not working.

And yes...Dak just hit another pass over 15 yards. He hasn't been the issue today...tweedle dee and tweedle dumb on the sidelines has been.

YR

soopastar4

Reaction score
I really don't blame linehan he has been forced to run garretts offense the lions never called the pedestrian plays that garrett LIKES to run!

9of11

Reaction score
Not saying we're the Patriots, but they lost to the Buffalo Bills 31-0 and won the Super Bowl in 2003.

The point is, it's one game.

I'll be very interested to see how this team responds next week. Never had to bounce back from a game this bad last season.
I know, I'm just pissed off....its only the second game of the season...I was expecting an undefeated season....:)

SacredStar

Reaction score
Somewhere, Tony Romo is enjoying his life and his family. While the dumpster fire that is the Dallas Cowboy's coaching staff and ownership lights up the sky.

God speed, Tony. All the Best. And thanks.
I'm sure we'll being those lipton tea meme's with Romo sipping from a cup saying "you miss me yet, but that's none of my business"

Status
Not open for further replies.