Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

willia451

Reaction score
Somewhere, Tony Romo is enjoying his life and his family. While the dumpster fire that is the Dallas Cowboy's coaching staff and ownership lights up the sky.

God speed, Tony. All the Best. And thanks.

Pokes12

Reaction score
We never use Beasley correctly. He is constantly open on the crossing routes. We should make them pay. Throwing to Witt four yards down the field will not get it done. No YAK possibility at all.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I wont get into all the reasons why, but Derek Dooley is the poster boy of nepotism that has never accomplished anything. Part of the issue is our WRs dont know how to get off the line and out of breaks correctly. Alot is on the players, but Dooley has failed everywhere he has been

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You need Romo to beat a defense this good.

Seriously dude, I don't want to block you. Did you go senile or something? You used to have it together but you've lost your damn mind.

Small reminder: Romo NEVER won a game that really mattered. In fact, he single handedly lost a few. Come off it.

Noclaf

Reaction score
Game is blacked out here is Seattle but what I'm getting from this thread is that the Cowboys' future is bright and Dak is a worthy heir to Staubach and Airman who will take the silver and blue to the promised land?
ROFL Dak looks like Moore, Zeke looks like, well im not sure what he looks like

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Somewhere, Tony Romo is enjoying his life and his family. While the dumpster fire that is the Dallas Cowboy's coaching staff and ownership lights up the sky.

God speed, Tony. All the Best. And thanks.

I think he's in New Orleans.

Status
Not open for further replies.