Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel like we always get smacked when we play Denver. I went to the Game here in Denver in 2017 and we got absolutely curb stomped. Like I'm pretty sure we were down like 28-0 or worse. This is the worst game I have seen Dak play since that game.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Only true blue fans on the board now.
No band wagon fans watching this trash

Probably true...glad I didn't get the game in my region of MI today. Followed it here and on ESPN. Everyone keeps ripping on the O but the D was just as bad today. What about the staff not getting this team ready to play? Complete meltdown. They actually thought they'd roll their helmets out there and not have to play hard. No matter what staff is hired, this continues to be an issue. NEVER know when this team will pull this crap. Entitled and soft until they prove otherwise. Also, NOT legit playoff contenders. Legit teams don't go belly up like this. Disgraceful performance: I feel sorry for the fans who paid good money to see this. JJ should refund their money but he won't.

Mannix

Reaction score
Where is all the love for Corky now that some of you were pleading for on Monday???

Ozone22

Reaction score
Example
Rodgers in week 1:
133 yards passing
0 TDs
2 Ints

It's an awful day for Dak and really, the offense as a whole....at least thru 3 quarters
it happens. Just hopefully only once or twice a year.[/QUOTE]

I pray all the MVP talk, the best team in the NFC talk. Stops after this game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Steele getting worked....this is the 2020 Cowboys...and the online woes. And now Collins joins in.

Status
Not open for further replies.