Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
The oline isn't even a dumpster fire today. It's more like a nuke site.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I feel like we always get smacked when we play Denver. I went to the Game here in Denver in 2017 and we got absolutely curb stomped. Like I'm pretty sure we were down like 28-0 or worse. This is the worst game I have seen Dak play since that game.
Are you in the Denver area?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Like I said this o-line had been owned all game. Tyler and Martin have been the only 2 guys on the line that have played well today.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Probably true...glad I didn't get the game in my region of MI today. Followed it here and on ESPN. Everyone keeps ripping on the O but the D was just as bad today. What about the staff not getting this team ready to play? Complete meltdown. They actually thought they'd roll their helmets out there and not have to play hard. No matter what staff is hired, this continues to be an issue. NEVER know when this team will pull this crap. Entitled and soft until they prove otherwise. Also, NOT legit playoff contenders. Legit teams don't go belly up like this. Disgraceful performance: I feel sorry for the fans who payed good money to see this. JJ should refund their money but he won't.
Yep , getting flash backs

Status
Not open for further replies.