Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhj7098

Reaction score
This ain’t just a loss where they can blame it on being just an off game. This was a game where they were exposed and it will cost them multiple games. But the division is so bad, they’ll make the playoffs and lose the first game. This is no super bowl team at all, not even close!

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I am upset as well but this is an over blown reaction. Tom Brady had a bad game against the Saints so does he suck all of a sudden?

I said it takes him out of MVP discussion. I think that’s fair. There were already QBs with a better resume. But this game is by far the worst of any MVP candidate.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Do you know how BAD your offense has to be to get shutout in a modern NFL game? Defenses go prevent and it's so easy to move the ball in garbage time. But they can't even cross midfield vs. the Broncos defense that barely has any Pro Bowlers on it

You may actually want to research the Broncos defense instead of name watching. This is an elite unit with one of the best defensive minds in the game.

Some of you need to spend a lot more time reading and less time popping off.

morat1959

Reaction score
8 for 23 for 103 and a pick! Man…you can’t stop him…you can only hope to contain him. Get rid of the bum! Eat the money and go get a QB!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Someone get Philly or the Giants on the field!!!
Dak needs some loving man!!!!
Woof woof.....

just_catch_it

Reaction score
That was game 1 after no off-season. Bills lost to Pitt opening day.

This is halfway through the season and blanked by backups
Right No excuses for this performance. Will have to see if they can even over come this moving forward

lsg13

Reaction score
Yet some people on here were claiming Prescott is a top 3 QB in the league and in the running for MVP. First time we face a proper defense and this happens :facepalm:
Dak is a good QB, not a great QB but a good QB, you can win with him if you have all the pieces but we do not have the defensive piece.
I think Dak's problem is all the injuries have mentally screwed him up and is bails at the first sign of pressure, he hesitates to run for short yardage and is just in a rush to do everything now.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Not great receivers today , All three , Amari , Lamb And Wilson sucked today , not excusing Dak too
Dak isn’t elite. You’ll never see Brady Wilson Rodgers stink it up like this. He’s on the lower A tier upper B tier with Carr, Cousins, Stafford, Matt Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.