Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Rush should have played this game. Dak had stunk it up. How do you come back from that…

Nah, let Dak take full credit for this stinker. As well as the rest of the offense. Defense played good at first but broke down after all the bad play by the O.

Aulac

Reaction score
Well that's just about poetic justice.. An INT..

Now do you understand what I mean? Do you understand why we can't win under Dak? Do you understand why he is overpaid? Our running game is under 100 yards today, he can't win.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I ain’t even joking here, but is there a possibility like the entire team got drugged or something last night? Did they all hit the strip club until 4 AM or something? I’ve never seen anything like this. McCarthy needs to take a page out of Bill Parcells book after a day like this. He needs to make an example out of about half of this team.
Lock the training room and put ice bags outside

Alweezy

Reaction score
Up 25-0 in the 4th quarter and going for 2...
You're just trying to humiliate your opponent at that point.

This is the same Denver Broncos that got in their feelings when Lamar Jackson ran another play to get the Ravens the 100 yard streak. Today is why I wasn't mad when the Ravens did what they did because every team is gonna try to rally their team if they get the opportunity to do so.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I refuse to fall into the 25 year pessimistic hole we fans are used to being in.

It would be easy to do.

Chalking this up to a weird game. Luckily I didn’t watch a single minute of it. I had to goto work unexpectedly and I’ve been following on my Yahoo app.

Can someone explain to me what happened with the blocked punt? I saw Parsons sacked Bridgewater in the Yahoo app, then saw we blocked the punt at the Denver 17, and then saw Denver kept the ball with 1st and 10 at their own 19.

Was the app going haywire because none of that makes any damn sense to me barring a penalty of some sort that wasn’t listed in the play log on the app. What the help happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.