Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Same type of team as 2014 and 2018. Should win the division and make it out of the wildcard round but they stand no chance against Rodgers/Brady or the Rams. And probably the Cardinals too

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Yet some people on here were claiming Prescott is a top 3 QB in the league and in the running for MVP. First time we face a proper defense and this happens :facepalm:
He's squarely in both conversations. One bad game does not a season make.

Syron

Reaction score
There was a lot that sucked today. Dak was a big part of it. I don't care if you love or hate him, there's no denying that.
That MVP talk should be out the window now. He just didn't have it today. Plenty of excuses to go around. MM going for it on 4th downs in the first quarter. KM playcalling. Drops by the WOs. But bottom line is, you can't get shut out at home. Not when your a top QB. You can't expect this defense to have any heart when this "high powered" offense didn't show up today.

kevm3

Reaction score
Nah, let Dak take full credit for this stinker. As well as the rest of the offense. Defense played good at first but broke down after all the bad play by the O.

Defense played good? They were getting blown up all game long. The whole team stunk. Dak was especially bad. Should have never babied him and should have let him play last game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Good news is, the Cowboys lost 4 games in 93 and the Super Bowl

Okay, that didn't make me feel better but it's something.

Dre11

Reaction score
They do unless they believe their own hype. It is the coach's job to keep them humble and hungry.

Coach can't change human nature, these are professionals, you can say all you want , it's the players who have to go out and do their jobs

efh313

Reaction score
I ain’t even joking here, but is there a possibility like the entire team got drugged or something last night? Did they all hit the strip club until 4 AM or something? I’ve never seen anything like this. McCarthy needs to take a page out of Bill Parcells book after a day like this. He needs to make an example out of about half of this team.
There needs to be some serious punishment dished out based on the way these guys were playing. And that punishment needs to be visible to the fans!!! This was PATHETIC!!! (I still blame the red stripe… you never mess with the uniforms!) ;)

Daillest88

Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta take what the defense gives ya and that means kicking fing field goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.