Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praxit

Reaction score
...dudes.....this is bad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ....bad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>......bad>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Concede the L boys, its OK. Will be back next week.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Dak over threw Lamb but Cooper dropped the first down. Pollard dropped a first down and so did McKeon in the first half

J817

Reaction score
Dak should not have played this game. If he is this out of synch they should have sat him another game. That’s what this boils down to.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
cnat wait to see tomorrow .. all the people saying how this team is different. Coaches are so much better....lol

Big_C_KU

Reaction score
It Rush in. Dak just sucks today. Looks like he did in 2017.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is a terrible loss. They look like they are drinking NyQuil. Just terrible.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
On the bright side, my fursuit should be ready later this week. Should arrive a week or two after that! I'm excited for that!! Can't wait to show it off here!

TheHerd

Reaction score
The NFL being a week to week league was bound to catch up to the Cowboys at some point, meaning they weren't going 16-1 or were going to have some team showing up and outplaying them despite that their record says.
Outplaying I'll ok with. This is next level suckitide. Like Campo teams level bad.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Prescott just isn't an elite quarterback.

When can we get out of that deal with minimal dead money? The good news is it's only 4 years... maybe we can push up the dead cap hit to get rid of him faster

Status
Not open for further replies.