Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke21

Reaction score
What the actual? Can we please all now agree that dak is a big problem when he isn't behind a dominant line with the best 2 running back combo in the league ripping it up?

Comical. Just comical.

Also why are we going for the home run every time?! Get a 1st and find somebody tempo.

Bring in rush and see what he can do.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Good. We needed to shut this Super Bowl talk down. This ALWAYS happens to us. As soon as we start winning, everyone is quick to anoint us. And despite what they say, the players hear it.

We needed a good butt whipping.

Now, it's time to focus. No more taking teams lightly.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Those two plays maybe the worse back to back misses I’ve seen in a long long time.

GoldenR

Reaction score
No, when the haters blame Dak on everything then folks have to defend him. Not a single person puts Dak on a pedestal, it just seems that way from the constantly defending
Good points, but completely disagree with your pedestal take. I want him to succeed. I have alot of $ on mvp for Dak when it was 18/1!

mardwin

Reaction score
Back to back unforced errors to finish that drive. Drop by Cooper and a miss by Dak to an open receiver.

Twin928

Reaction score
Sitting DAK flustered him DAK makes that throw in his sleep ceedee throwing up the hang like moss he don’t look confident comfortable none of the above I wouldn’t be oppose to bringing in rush to see if U can get a spark

Status
Not open for further replies.