Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
Why not put cooper in and rest dak ? obviously dak having a terrible day . but the coach won't dare make him rest.
Make him rest for what? All of that rest is why he looks so off in the first place. Keep him out there and let him get back on his game

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Glimmer of hope, but offense is going to screw it up with a crap play, play calling, something. This is one of those days. Hope and hope and hope thinking they can turn it around, but highly unlikely given the way Dak is throwing, receivers dropping the ball, O-Line not protecting and KMoron play calling not recognizing the game is almost over and same ol play calling isn't going to hack it.

9of11

Reaction score
About time....we needed a break...now if Dak can get his **** together....

sacase

Reaction score
I hate games like this. No matter what everything goes against you. It's so frustrating as a player.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
MM just sucks at 4th and XP.

This game is still in reach, play smart

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This would be so epic i couldn't sleep tonight!!!

you-cant-make-this-stuff-up-hands-up.gif

Reactions: BAT

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Never been so embarrassed as A Cowboys fan. Plenty of time but our Defense will give this up…
Good grief, the whole team is off. Dak is off, the OL is off, sure hands Cooper drops a perfect pass, the defense is getting run over except for a few good plays, we block a punt and Denver gets a 1st down for it. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm not sure why we are going deep so much. Throw short and let dak reestablish his rhythm and confidence

Reactions: BAT
Status
Not open for further replies.