Game Day ***Cowboys vs Broncos post game thread***

mahoneybill

Reaction score
dang Risen goes Ultimate Fan....good job bro...i could not afford it at on one shot.....then down 16-0 i told Brain i make Plat guarantee we win second half...then the block punt....looking good until the rule

kicking team gets ball back if we touch it past LOS.....never seen that before in my life....and its been 26 years since we beat Denver....that is embarrassing

-------
kicking team gets ball back if we touch it past LOS.....never seen that before in my life....and its been 26 years since we beat Denver....that is embarrassing

wonder who paid whom to get that rule. Doesn't make sense. Should be blocked ball is live ball and whomever recovers get to keep possession.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Weird game. Denver is missing players all over the place but somehow made things really difficult on the Dallas offense.

The run defense IMO is the most concerning thing I watched today

Mark

Reaction score
The garbage-time points were unfortunate as, to anyone who didn't see the game, it understates Denver's complete domination in every phase of the game.

Time to set aside the Super Bowl talk, the MVP (Dak) talk, the defensive player of the year talk (Diggs), turn off the TV talk shows, and get down to business in preparing for the Falcons, who - no doubt - now smell blood in the water.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Should have kicked the FG on that second 4th down. That changed the entire game.

You could be right...but i feel play selection on both of those first 4th down calls were bad also. Even on the 3rd and short a bit after. Where's the Hulk package when you need it?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is no part of this team that can be defended after this, a fail all the way around.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The garbage-time points were unfortunate as, to anyone who didn't see the game, it understates Denver's complete domination in every phase of the game.

Time to set aside the Super Bowl talk, the MVP (Dak) talk, the defensive player of the year talk (Diggs), turn off the TV talk shows, and get down to business in preparing for the Falcons, who - no doubt - now smell blood in the water.

This whole team had their head in the clouds this week. Even KM...outsmarted himself too. MM is what he is.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
please bring back the real Dak Prescott,this imposter sucks/

This is the real Prescott too, warts and all. No one is perfect, including the lord and savior Dak. He will have more of these in his future.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It all starts with the offensive line. If Smith is out again....Martin needs to start @ left tackle. Steele showed his true colors today. As for Collins...I think he's done. He sure didn't look like he belonged out there.

Plankton

Reaction score
Weird game. Denver is missing players all over the place but somehow made things really difficult on the Dallas offense.

The run defense IMO is the most concerning thing I watched today

The problem when you stunt as much as the Cowboys do up front, it presents the opportunity to get creased when you stunt out of the gap that they are running in. The Broncos clearly prepared for this, and took advantage of it.

John813

Reaction score
Hopefully Smith is ready next week.

Bills lost to the jags. No games are gimmies

Cmac

Reaction score
Step back from the ledge people, it's one game. Still 6-2 with a favorable schedule ahead. This beatdown might be just what they needed. This place is so toxic after a loss.
It might be the way the beatdown happened......never competitive in this game.....and that is the disheartening or concerning issue.