Cowboys vs broncos

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
I'm just going to pencil this one in as a loss. Manning is just a machine. And pass rush is reaking havoc on the ravens.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Wow seriously? This game changed because Flacco is getting no help he has no TE and no protection. If Harbaugh makes that Challenge this game is different. Sorry not going to stress over the Broncos yet until I see how the Cowboys play Sunday.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
They have a really good defense. Imagine when Champ and Von come back. It'll be a tough match. They're probably the most complete team in the NFL. I don't care if we lose as long as we stay competitive.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
They don't run the Ball at all. So just play sound defense and don't turn the ball over and give Romo some protection. The Ravens have no offense the defense is tired.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Jeeze, how can anybody look beyond Sunday night at this point?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
What you're really telling me here is that he's due one against us. OH NOOOOOOOOO!

No, in fact we owe the broncos one after they got away with the holding that sprung Ron Dayne in overtime in. 2005 and the romo to Hurd 4th down in the end zone at Denver in 09.

DWelch1775

Couch Warmer
Reaction score
The Ravens can't even get into position to let there offensive all-star Justin Tucker make a play.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
No, in fact we owe the broncos one after they got away with the holding that sprung Ron Dayne in overtime in. 2005 and the romo to Hurd 4th down in the end zone at Denver in 09.

I like your interpretation better. Yours is the one I'll go with.