Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
McCarthy has no excuses today. Browns have a new HC too and they look like they've been together for 10+ years. No mistakes, clean execution. This is a clinic!

dwreck27

Reaction score
Idk what we’re doing on defense...

All the dudes who could probably make a difference in the offseason and you choose THIS?????

Fire the entire defensive staff... we need new blood in coaching and players.... CLEAN PURGE

erod

Reaction score
Almost every defense is awful this year.

Yards and points are going to break records in the NFL this season.

But the Cowboys defense is takes a step further.

TheViper7

Reaction score
Im done guys. This offense has to be perfect for them to even be in a game. And they are far from it with the turnovers fromcour so called superstars

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Question has Nolan ever had a good defense. I thought I remember seeing before the season that Nolan defenses as always been average at BEST.

Cydios

Reaction score
This is soo stupid.. I don't understand how we shoot ourselves.. seriously. Turnover after turnover. Did we get new gloves? Did we need to go through thumb war training to build those muscles?? What kind of crap is this?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I thought lack of accountability was gone when Garrett left. Obviously not. Same idiot guys on this team still making the same idiot mistakes

That's the Dallas Cowboys organization from top to bottom. The "GM" has been the worst at his position in the league since day-1, but he's still here so why wouldn't that lack of accountability trickle down?

817Gill

Reaction score
I blame McCarthy for starting Steele
Zeke for not corralling his fumble issue
And the defense for not making ANY strides

that is all

Kingofholland

Reaction score
This is such a typical Cowboys game this season. Contagious turnovers and then down by 2 scores. Good news is they likely get back in it, lol.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Bench Zeke if you have any self respect. Show this team what accountability looks like. Bench Steele

Status
Not open for further replies.