Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I’m not a Garrett fan.He had to go, but makes you wonder how his staff got 8 wins out of these guys.

they did it by playing safe and playing the nfl way.

The way they are playing right now is like Big 12 college football which is unwatchable garbage.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Like I said, it’s time for Jerry to move the team and we start over with the team name and history.

Jerry is terrible. He is toxic. I want him out of Texas sports.
This is where he steps in and claims that MORE of HIM is what they need

Ken

Reaction score
Get rid of the ball quicker. Needs to understand that he doesn’t have time. This is what makes Brady so good. He gets rid of the ball quickly. Dak doesn’t have the pocket presence yet. Hopefully it will come.
You need to understand football. They had a slow developing play called and another half a second and it is another td.

That was ridiculous.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You’re an absolute moron
LMAO all you got Dak makes mistakes he had plenty of time to move int he pocket run or throw it away go count the damn time anything past 3 secs with our OL but really thats rule you cant just stand there staring down the field..its called pockets awareness..

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
Im a huge optimist until proven otherwise.

This defense is proving otherwise.

Its not bad, its historically bad. ET won't solve our problems. He could help though. Are we going to give up on the season or make moves?

We dont have the talent to win organically on defense. We have to force something. It's embarrassingly bad.

The team continues to make huge mistakes early on offense as well. We are a very sloppy team. Im glad we got rid of the old coaching staff, as I feel confident in saying we've seen their ceiling. HOWEVER, this one looks WORSE.

Something needs to change quickly.
It's time you start admitting the offense is just as bad. You can't win turning the ball over this much, and that includes your man-crush Dak.

mmohican29

Reaction score
This Defense offers zero resistance to any aspect of offensive football. It is 100% worthless.

The Offense is plagued by mistakes, lack of self-scouting, and lazy play by it's star RB.

I want to smash things, but stuff is expensive.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think panic has officially set in Jerry's mind....because this defense is that bad. Time for a panic trade. :rolleyes:

ryanbabs

Reaction score
The freakin Cleveland Browns already have almost 30 points and were just halfway through the 2nd Quarter. Hope Jerry’s having fun.

J817

Reaction score
they are not a bad team. Nobody should be surprised By this when you turn the ball over twice. Cleveland is the best running offense in football EASILY

Yea but Cleveland is not a team that should be beating anyone in the league like this. Idc what running game they have. The are bad everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.