Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Yeah but they paid him after he had an amazing season and was looking like he was gonna be a top LBer in this league...sometimes stuff just doesn't pan out.

Amazing is a little bit of a stretch. He had a good year.

JayFord

Reaction score
This is what happens when you commit personal foul penalties

you cant give a team life

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I keep thinking that if our D tightened up and stayed strong, we have a real chance to make noise this year. But clearly it is a matter of how much we can score because if we don't, we can lose by default. So problematic.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Defensive coordinator needs to be fired right now, don't even wait until the game ends.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
i don't get why Worsley is put in the position. Like it's not like he has to worry about being beat deep so why have him play so off

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
And the very next play, Jaylon whiffs on a tackle. I'm so over this scrub. Nolan needs to bench him this half. You can't encourage bad play after bad play like this. He's single handily keeping this defense on field game after game.
Couldn't agree more man. Couldn't agree more.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
When Jordan Lewis, Anthony Brown, and a rookie are your starting CBs, you don’t expect good coverage. Add to that Brown being on IR and running out JAGs at safety, it’s a recipe for disaster. Secondary needs a lot of work in the offseason

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Earlier in the week I said too early to make changes. I might have been wrong. What the heck is Nolan doing?

Rajveer

Reaction score
Do our dumb and dumber Jones not see that we are lacking in the back field?

Status
Not open for further replies.