Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns 1st Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I say bring Moose on as a Defensive coach ... he seems to have better grasp than our D coaches do so far this season.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
This D is absolute trash. Words can't describe how bad they are. What can we stop exactly? There's usually at least one thing even a crap D can do. This D has nothing.
Worst d in football. I don't care what the stats say or don't say. They are terrible. Guys wide open every play. What exactly was worley even doing there?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
They might as well put on Flags and play Flag football. Dallas defense is embarrassing! I say get rid of ALL of them! Starting with Nolan! I'm truly ready to change my giF pic!:facepalm:

blueblood70

Reaction score
hold on to your seats another 30plus game coming..looks league wide that defenses are struggling to hold any offense under 30..rare ..

ultron

Reaction score
defense was supposed to be the strength of this team... good grief.

The pass rush is almost non-existent

the 2ndary is a sieve
No way was this defense supposed to be good, coming into the season we had arguably the worst defensive backs in the nfl and they’ve lived up to that billing.

erod

Reaction score
Dak passed for 174 and 2 TD in a quarter and people want to say he’s not an NFL QB...smh again
He threw two interceptions, too. One was dropped, and the other just want went right past s defender who didn't bother to catch it.

Learn to watch football.

Status
Not open for further replies.