Game Day Cowboys vs Browns Game Thread - 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Dez

They're not going to do you any favors yes your arms have been held on both plays, but you have to realize for whatever the reason they're not going to give you calls. Listen to your QB it will come stop pressing. We know you're a passionate player but sometimes it works against you. Come on man hold it together your QB's got you.
Good advice, tweet to Dez , lol.

He needs to shed the CBs then

Animosity

Reaction score
went to eat something and looks like we scored again. thats how worried i am about this game

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
OK, just saw something VERY interesting. Zeke just scored. Dez still still sulking about not getting 2 PI's as he is coming off the field. I just saw Dak grab him by his jersey and was jawing at him. That is phenomenal! I never seen a rookie QB do anything like that to a vet pro bowl WR like that in all my years. I'm 100% sure what Skip Tweeted was spot on:

Bravo Dak. BRAVO! :clap:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Great teams destroy these pathetic teams, generally. I know any given Sunday and all that, we need to keep it up.

Dak has been dazzling, answering every question from last week (lol that he even had any questions from last weeks awesome comeback)

That pass to Dez in the endzone was marvelous

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Funny how the young guys are more poised than the veteran. Dak showing leadership with Dez

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You think we'd miss him right now? What's he contributing other than headaches?

Yes. And could miss him later this game or the next series. Instead of having such extreme emotional swings (ala Dez...), just see how it plays out.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
And hasn't once complained to an official or a coach about anything
To be fair, with how much Zeke has been dominating, he hasn't had much reason to complain.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Eli being Eli pick by the eagles booth review underway

i'll keep you posted

overturned Giants ball

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Cleveland

Hand off runner gets 2 right side.

Status
Not open for further replies.