Game Day Cowboys vs Browns Game Thread - 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Natural

Reaction score
Sit Dez's butt down. We were doing just fine without him and how he's running lazy routes, arguing with refs, dropping easy passes, just sit down dude. Think about this team, and that they don't NEED you, then come back in and play like you're the 3rd receiver.
Did you say this last week? You guys are a bunch of front runners

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dez

They're not going to do you any favors yes your arms have been held on both plays, but you have to realize for whatever the reason they're not going to give you calls. Listen to your QB it will come stop pressing. We know you're a passionate player but sometimes it works against you. Come on man hold it together your QB's got you.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Yeah... I said "jawing right next to him" not jawing at him. You don't let your player stand there *****ing and moaning next to you. You tell him to go change his pampers and get out of your face.

lol good lord you guys need to be horsewhipped.

wilfred

Reaction score
the nfl needs to hire full time refs and pay their refs well, not use people that do this as a second job

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Please shut the heck up about Dez. He should be frustrated. Two missed calls. Hes a star receiver. He should get them like they all do. Does he needs to move on? Yes but i am tired of these turning on Dez over every little thing.
Dez needs to shut the heck up about Dez. He is being mentally taken out.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
and ELITE receiver would have caught it......
Geez even Terrance Williams would have caught that...lol. Nah but to be fair Haden had a hold of one arm, but dez needs to learn not to let those kinds of things get to his head and move on to the next play.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
LOL. I guess it's true that no matter how successful, this board needs to hate someone. Apparently the 2 worst receivers in the NFL are on this team

Status
Not open for further replies.