Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Female ref? Or just me.

11849988_927072197365953_2143689497_n.jpg

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Dez wears me out. All he does is drop balls and then whines to the refs. Maybe he has a beef but just catch the ball that goes right in your hands and move on and let the call not even matter. He's such a loose cannon. He makes this offense less efficient.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
So far they have handled the trap game very well

That has been a big problem for us in years past too. We still overpursue quite a bit, but this unit looks much more disciplined than years past and it's probably the main reason they have any success. It's definitely not a wealth of talent, that's for sure.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I bet Dez feels like he's in the Twilight Zone. He sees the PI, the players see it, the refs see it, the coaches see it, etc. He's guaranteed double coverage every play; massive value to OCs. He's getting mugged and wants to be part of the rout but is forced into decoy scheme yet again. I would get bored/frustrated too. Don't know why we paid 70m for a decoy but whateves

This pertains to stiffer competition to come when Dez will be actually needed; this is the Browns after all. We don't have a playoff D and will need to score to win if we are serious about a deep run, etc. Zeke can be the initial game plan but some PA to Dez surely wouldn't hurt and when shootouts come into play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.