Game Day *** Cowboys vs Browns post game thread ***

EJK24

Reaction score
And yet, somehow...

These were the posts I expected after this game. Really doesnt mean anything to me when we are this bad but if it makes some people feel better then good for them

dmaschuck

Reaction score
I'll say this about Dakota and crew they are the wrong group to go prevent against with a sizeable lead because they are going to start lighting that *** up in a losing effort of course but them numbers are gonna look nice at games end.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The LBs are too slow. The Pass rushers don't play the run. The secondary is too slow. All of them are late reading the play!

John813

Reaction score
Zeke Elliott needs to just eat himself out of the league. Too busy getting a gaf feed me tattoo in the offseason on his gut than learning how to hold onto the ball.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Loser franchise the last quarter of a century. Nothing will ever change until Jerry dies...maybe not even then.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Stupid team kills of a huge comeback. Amari just taking a nap again.

I think if Dak gets a passing TD he also passes Tony for the all time yardage game for the Cowboys, beating the Denver game.

Their reverse was a great call. We had our fat boys in to stop the run, so they ran us wide with a fast player. They probably should have done that more.

Bigdog

Reaction score
These were the posts I expected after this game. Really doesnt mean anything to me when we are this bad but if it makes some people feel better then good for them
And that is sad due how bad our defense is.