Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
D better bring in early in the drive instead of in / near the red zone and get a pick 6 since offense is not going to do it.

Sydla

Reaction score
He is forcing balls to WRs he got called by the play. He cant read the defense and look for the open man.

There aren’t a lot of open guys.

We have a WR problem. That’s not to excuse Dak who has missed throws but the WRs stink.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So this is the greatly improved Dak we've been waiting to see. I will say he looks better at running but same Ole crappy arm

TheHerd

Reaction score
OK, this is where we see what this D has. Brady will start with some quick passes hoping for YAC. Getting out of this without points would be great.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Alright defense, how about not allowing them to drive the field before stiffening up?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I understand the Dak frustration this evening but it was really dumb to think this receiver group would be effective.

I've heard Fehoko's name all camp and can't remember seeing him on the field.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Isn’t it gonna be so hilarious when the WR get so bad that Jerry is forced to trade for one again?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Say what you want about Amari, you still had to game plan for him. This offense, needs to run some rub/pick routes, due to not having anyone that can create separation.
No separation and no speed
Most people didn't notice how much attention Cooper got from the defenses
Now all that attention can go elsewhere

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Lamb is being doubled, Schultz is staying in to block, same with Pollard/Zeke. Are we starting to see why it was a terrible idea to roll with this receiving group? QB1 isn't going to elevate these guys. Losing Cooper was a massive blow to this offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.