Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swagger

Reaction score
Main disappointment is that we are losing despite making a bunch of big plays

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Game should be 21-20 at the worst....no idea why they tried that 60 yard FG when the kicker can't hit an extra point

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He had all that open field to cut it right when he stated that int return. I mean get to the middle of the field to give yourself a two way go.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Imagine being +3 in the turnover battle and still losing. Only Dallas.

Think Brady also beat us years ago when we forced 4 turnovers.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
So now the Cowboys are technically +3 in the turnover battle and down 5. I somehow doubt that trend will continue in the second half so this is very not good.
That last turnover was absolutely meaningless. Functionally we are +2 with a missed FG and extra point. I’m not feeling too bad about this first half performance aside from the bad pass blocking on that last drive and our inability to establish the run. . Connor Williams still doesn’t look strong enough.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Their dline wont allow us to win and deep down we all see it and know it lol.

Sydla

Reaction score
Encouraging so far. I don't know if we get the win, but this team looks much much stronger than it has the last two years

They look like the same team to me.

High flying offense, mediocre to bad defense.

Everyone is all gaga over the turnovers but they are on pace to give up 500 yards of offense and 42 points.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hahaha.

They have given up 250 yards and 21 points in one half.

If you think that's even decent D, LOL.
Oh Sorry Guru, I thought you knew this is the super bowl champs with Tom Brady. LOLO LOL LOL

Gaede

Reaction score
Overall team looks good. Some bad things of course. Biggest being special teams costing us points and coaches making some ******* decisions.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man it's not but at the same time I can't trash the game plan. Give Zeke some more opportunities. I just dont think he's gonna be successful against this defense.
I think Kellen is trying to get the pass to open the run up which to some may seem strange but when you have a stout defense like the Bucc's.....its probably the best recipe.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Only 1 reason we’re not ahead…..stupidity. Dumb coaching decisions and Dak is putting way too much pressure on himself. He needs to play more in control and audible less cuz he sucks at it

Status
Not open for further replies.