Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Reaction score
Do we really want a run game without Zack Martin vs Suh, Vea, and company?

Don't know how well that would go. Worth a shot to keep our D off the field if we can.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
This is certainly more exciting than I thought. Let's see how we respond. Gotta take advantage of the opportunities given as we won't have many given by TB.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
I actually don’t have an issue with the first half coaching. Seems like we should be winning but for execution issues. Just seems like the players refuse to let themselves take control of the game.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If Jerrah is serious about trying to win then he needs to go out and trade for a decent corner. Can’t throw Brown out there every week. Can’t win with a guy like that starting at a key position.

cowboyec

Reaction score
offense looks great between the 20s.
gotta cash these in.
defense doin good work.
Dak goin toe to toe with a hall of famer and looks in mid season form.
we gotta score.
bottom line.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I'm not saying we should try to pound it into the TB wall, but we got to get some running out of our RBs in the 2nd Half.

Still, we haven't played great, but still within striking distance against the SB Champs in their house. It could have been much, much worse.

Go Cowboys
:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Their defense is getting tired. McCarthy, Zuerlein and Brown should have pink slips waiting for them after the game.

CWR

Reaction score
I think Kellen is trying to get the pass to open the run up which to some may seem strange but when you have a stout defense like the Bucc's.....its probably the best recipe.

Yeah makes sense. People can say what they want but we are competing tonight and to this point KM been moving the ball against a tough defense, on the road, with a "rusty" qb.

Status
Not open for further replies.