Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Don't worry guys, these defensive rookies will all be ready to contribute right around the time the offense is in heavy decline.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude…

this is insanely over my expectations. It’s like he just picked up where he left off before that nasty tackle
Hell I'd argue better because he wasn't even having his best game agains the Giants lol....I can't call it. I'm happy he looks this good but damn sky's the limit if this is how he plays on the first night of the season.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Anyone else hear that?

The sound of Dak kicking the teeth in of all the clowns on here who say he’s “average”?

Not bad for a QB some claimed could only put up stats in "garbage time" or couldn't perform well against good teams or defenses. We are in a competitive game against the Superbowl Champs, where we would be in the lead if our kicker made those 4 points.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I love how competitive we are and I think I see the potential for a real strong team later in the year. If these rookie DB’s are anything plus Gallimore or Hill then we have a good chance at making some noise.

Just looks like a real team out there
Yep, real improvement

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is doing well considering he's been off for 11 months.
I'll criticize him when necessary, but I'll also give him his props.
He's keeping Dallas in this game. I blame Kellen Moore's playcalling more than I blame Dak.
I like the play calling but I get it. I just don't like what the running game is doing tonight.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
LVE appears to be a step slower this year. Didn’t expect to see him lose quickness this early in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.