Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Jerry's fault. For years wasting this teams talent on inferior coaching.

Its daks fault as well, but maybe with better coaching someone could get the most out of him. Just going to be an awful year all together.

If were top 10 we need to seriously consider taking a quarterback.
If we get a top pick i am 100% ok with taking a qb and blowing the whole thing up

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
I feel bad for our D! Need 3 scores or 2 TDs with 2 point conversions just to tie! Not with this offense! Needed that pick to be a pick 6!

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I feel bad for this Defense...they're playing so tough and hard and the offense just goes out there and s*** the bed!

817Gill

Reaction score
Wilson is still nice he just needs to stay healthy. Our defense is good man, offense can’t have 8 penalties and we need one or two more guys who can get open.

They’ll rush Gallup back but I’m not sure that’ll be enough. We are praying for Washington to be effective when he’s back or one of the young guys to develop quick.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
What's funny is this team will go to the playoffs and you will see this same performance in the first or second game and remember again again aiagin aggiain aaaiiggiain, opps hahahhahahah. What an ORG! If you don't know the script by now you must be really new. If your getting sad, your lacking some clear information about the Dallas Cowboys. This is WWF meets Mickey Mouse.
No. This team is 2020 bad. No playoff to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.