Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Hell of a play, defense.

They could give up 40 more in the 4th and will still have done their job tonight.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Is there a way to place a mark in a thread? I say this because if we come back people will say we were great most of the game vs 12 min

zeke21

Reaction score
Dak is as bad as ever.. but no ankle injury excuse to save him.

But this comes down to Moore and his REFUSAL to run the ball.. despite us actually being effective doing so. Zeke looking in amazing shape.. pounding the ball but only given a handful of chances.. scheme sucks.

Going to be a long, long, long, long season. We are a mess. We will be a mess until we dump Dak, Moore and MM.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Crucial 4th down and they throw it to Houston. No scheming to get Lamb open. Moore is just as overrated as Dak.

Exactly what I am saying. Moore is trash. Jason Garrett junior. Heck, I think Jason Garrett might have been better. Dak has been bad today though and I am a Dak fan. The line has been trash but Dak has made some bad throws. We look rusty. #noStartersInPreseason.

zerofill

Reaction score
We got an int because Brady actually screwed up... Come on guys you can get another field goal... put your heart into it!

noletime95

Reaction score
The only difference maker on offense is Zach Martin. Dak, Ceedee and Schultz MIGHT be above average starters . lamb certainly not compared to other WR1s. Is Dak top 16? I dunno.

it’s a joke, why would Jerry want boring football that’s what this is

jsb357

Reaction score
two sacks and a pic it's not a win but
man it's gonna be a long season

Status
Not open for further replies.