Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
Frederick was a big loss No Doubt got to be part of the problem but other teams overcome losing good players we just don't seem to have that ability and don't get me wrong Looney has done a great job he's just not Fred Baird
Let's say this Looney has done a great job filling in but Frederick got players around him to play better at all times plus he was better at calling out defenses and protections and when you lose a leader like that it hurts

Cowboys22

Reaction score
so the defender can't move to cause a false start. Stupid penalties in the nfl. Stupid. Lawrence points at the offensive line who moved and gets called smh

They can’t cross the line but the certainly can move laterally in any way shape or form they want to. That was a made up penalty trying to keep the game close for ratings.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
I still cannot wrap my head around that delay of game on defense call

The defense can move as much as they want as long as they don’t go into the neutral zone

Complete horse manure

PUSHfold

Reaction score
If were talking about Dak, keep it about Dak.
All I know is this offense has talent. Enough talent to move the ball at will. Dak engineers way to many 3 and outs.

Yeah, has nothing to do with a vanilla scheme and such incompetent playcalling....It's JUST Dak.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Refs jmsu on the Cowboys now. Investigate their motives, please, Roger.....nevermind.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Did you guys notice how late Heath was on that play? If Winston could have got ridden of Woods, that would have been an easy TD for him.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I gave you a simple answer to your question and you didn’t like it because it didn’t fit your narrative. Stop wasting my time!

No, it was not.

A simple answer to my question would have simply been you giving me his record since his rookie season or his record this year.

Instead, you added “WELL IF WE HAD ZEKE” - well, we did have Zeke, buddy, and we lost against the Seahawks. You then tried making a prediction for a question that didn’t ask for your worthless prediction...

It was not simple - stop trying to get out of this.

superonyx

Reaction score
We need to route for the Vikings.
Foles has the eagles playing very very good.

CB61

Reaction score
Got to get the defense credit there and for the whole game for that matter if they've overcome their pathetic offense the officials and finally put a stop to the nonsense down there

Status
Not open for further replies.