Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
wow finally the gods even it out, they get the zero they only deserved..ridiculous calls all season for all teams..the REFS are horrible..its like the are making up rules on the go.

but really thanks for running ton of clock for us..:)

InTheZone

Reaction score
Didn’t even know “delay of game defense” was a thing.
usually it's called when a defender throws or kicks a ball when the refs are trying to ready the next play. Seen that before along with defenders impeding offensive players from lining up, usually by laying on them and holding them down while they're clearly trying to line up in hurry up.

StarHead69

Reaction score
The refs are trying to make next weeks game a ratings bonanza. At least three inexcusable calls in this game that gave the bucs one TD, and nearly a second.

morat1959

Reaction score
Look at the idiot Heath diving in after the play was over. Heath is to our D what Dak is to the offense. Replace these 2 with competent players and we’re talking more than just making the playoffs. This is despite Clapper and Linehan who both need to go! Linehan will be gone at the end of the season but we’re stuck with the clapper after this win.

Patrick

Reaction score
I don't believe in a conspiracy against the Cowboys or anything like that (the money the NFL would make if they made the Superbowl would be ridiculous) But seeing calls that I have never even heard of before is craziness. I watch a lot of football but only Dallas gets these called against them.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Great stop by the Cowboys defense on 4th and goal and DT Antwaun Woods is having a very nice game today.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.