Game Day Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Zeke interview makes me think my earlier comments might have been right...Zeke sat for celebration thus Dunbar and McFadden

weaver21

Reaction score
Great win. Dak was awesome tonight and responded great. Really impressed. Zeke was a monster and should be getting 25-30 carries a game. Defense was once again impressive and Irving was a one man wrecking crew out there, holy cow lol. Playcalling was suspect again, Linehan needs to get to his head outta of his behind.

Sad to see some posters mocking people who called for Romo, though. I personally felt like it was a fair discussion, but it's whatever. Dak silenced all that tonight and I doubt we see #9 ever take a snap for the Cowboys.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Irving played great no doubt but he didn't carry this defense alone. Durant, Lee, Heath, Collins, Jones and Scandrick had the pick to deal it all made plays that helped win it. It wasn't a 1 man show. People just disrespect our own defense no matter what

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Great to see Dak respond with possibly his best game yet.

He looked much, much better. It was very impressive considering how awful he was last week. He sucked enormous donkey balls last week.

Looked poised, calm, collected today. Was accurate. Very impressive showing tonite.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tony Dungy informed the world the Cowboys are not unbeatable at home.

Neither are the Patriots. They lost at home to Seattle last month.

Both are 12-2.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Isnt Carr a pretty much negative every week?

I dont' have as MUCH of a problem with him as most of you guys but to not knock that ball down in the end zone and go for the INT allowed them to get back in the game. Allowed a TD and that's unacceptable. Man, that made me just livid. Same with Oscan at the end: KNOCK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khiladi

Reaction score
When the offense was struggling. The key theme on this forum was give the ball to Zeke.. Linehan gets criticized as a horrible playcaller for going away from Zeke

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Tony Dungy hating.

Saying teams wont be afraid to play in Dallas because we're not unbeatable at home.

We've lost 1 game at home by 1 point, and it was our QBs and RBs first game ever. Suck it Tony Dungy hater.