Game Day Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread

DandyDon52

Reaction score
good win, but this game was too close at the end, tampa could have won this if a few plays go their way.
Jamesis was off target at the end, partly thanks to D irving, and he missed some open guys.
Dak had a good game, and the wr were better.
Penaltys are a issue though, they are getting killed by their penalty's.

another hard game with detroit coming up.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Crawford, through last week, has quietly put 22 hurries this season. That puts him 12th in the NFL, and just two behind JPP (the nearer Giants competitor given their positions) and Vic Beasley. He gets dumped on a lot around here, but he's not really a bad player.
That's a fair response. I understand. Maybe it's the contract that bugs me

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a fair response. I understand. Maybe it's the contract that bugs me

It's not just the contract. He gets the hurries and the pressures, but not a lot of sacks. It doesn't like he does much.

Earlier in the year, IIRC, he was leading the league in hurries for a few weeks. That's dropped off. Basically, we're overpaying on his deal, but the guy's got the right motor and effort and he's a good rotational player. It's irritating he's not over delivering, but not all 53 guys are going to over deliver. At least he can play, though. He's basically Brandon Carr, only he gets hurt. :)

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
It's not just the contract. He gets the hurries and the pressures, but not a lot of sacks. It doesn't like he does much.

Earlier in the year, IIRC, he was leading the league in hurries for a few weeks. That's dropped off. Basically, we're overpaying on his deal, but the guy's got the right motor and effort and he's a good rotational player. It's irritating he's not over delivering, but not all 53 guys are going to over deliver. At least he can play, though. He's basically Brandon Carr, only he gets hurt. :)
Ok idgit! Outta extreme respect for you I gotta like your post and also give you three rotating star award

:starspin::starspin::starspin:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
In the stadium I saw dez throw his hand up when in one on one and it should have been six. Just watched the all 22. Dez was open for six and I really hope dak will just let it rip in the future and let dez be dez. They can not continue to kick field goals when a play is called like this that should be six.

3rd and 14 4th qtr with 10:21 to go.
C0FAHkUUsAAyXL3.jpg

C0FANPWVIAEQ8Uh.jpg

C0FAOjDUcAACLt-.jpg

knightrider94

Reaction score
In the stadium I saw dez throw his hand up when in one on one and it should have been six. Just watched the all 22. Dez was open for six and I really hope dak will just let it rip in the future and let dez be dez. They can not continue to kick field goals when a play is called like this that should be six.
Anything else stands out on the All 22?