Game Day Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Oscan should've knocked that down. I darn near stroked out. Visions of it popping into nearby TB WR's arms. We've had a few of those over the years. There was a Monday nighter once where the ball hit Jwit's HEEL and popped up into a DB's arms for an INT. Can't remember if it was Iggles or Giants. Giants I believe. Thing is, just knock it DOWN Oscan. Same with Carr in end zone earlier in half. That's not a TD if he just knocks it down. Unreal.

It was the home opener in 2009, Sunday Night Football against the Giants.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Breaking news, Tony Dungee or one of those talking heads, said we're beatable. I guess we are, we've been beaten twice, can't get better sports analysis than that, pure genius these talking heads are.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Detroit is not as good as Tampa, we should win that game, run the ball against them a lot, Detroit gave up over 100 yards against the worst running team in the league today. Their offensive line can be shaky...And they are feeling the heat of Green Bay and their rabid fan base who have doubts about Stafford because he tends to slip up this time of year, and he has a injured throwing hand.

We need to win that game and make the trip to Philadelphia meaningless. I don't care how we do it, just beat the Lions.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I argued for Whitehead last week, but now I take it all back. I just want this guy gone, his brain works like 50% of the time and we DON'T need that if we're trying to go places. We have got to clean up these penalties and these stupid play calls when we're moving the ball. I'm just happy we got the victory, but if we had played a perfect game, we score 40.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Detroit is not as good as Tampa, we should win that game, run the ball against them a lot, Detroit gave up over 100 yards against the worst running team in the league today. Their offensive line can be shaky...And they are feeling the heat of Green Bay and their rabid fan base who have doubts about Stafford because he tends to slip up this time of year, and he has a injured throwing hand.

Yeah, I forgot about his finger. Remember, they have NO running game. If MO and JJ can come back, that would be huge too.

fishspill

Reaction score
Norm's about to have a heart attack on air with a caller wanting Romo to start after this game.