Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread***

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Why in the world does New Orleans play these games with the backup QB?? It's beyond foolish when your starter is Drew Brees

CB61

Reaction score
Was it not face first? I only saw it once. If he led with the top, I guess that's the rule. It's dangerous if so.
When they showed it on replay it looked to me like he lowered his head but it was very close I think the quarterbacks get some credit for little bit of acting although folded did Get the wind knocked out of him, most of these calls are being called because of directive from the league not all the officials fault

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care how many decades Garrett coaches this team, he will never win anything of consequence.

Ever.

Who’s to say if that’s true or not? That’s easy to say.

Assuming you consider division championships to be of no consequence at all. Most reasonable people would disagree with that take though.

CB61

Reaction score
When they showed it on replay it looked to me like he lowered his head but it was very close I think the quarterbacks get some credit for little bit of acting although folded did Get the wind knocked out of him, most of these calls are being called because of directive from the league not all the officials fault
Delete needs to clarify it next year make it more definitive then official judgment but then you're talking about a bang-bang play and we all know how the NFL does things

CB61

Reaction score

Assuming you consider division championships to be of no consequence at all. Most reasonable people would disagree with that take though.
Well you got a point there but just remember it is the NFC East probably arguably the worst division in football and a lot of us want playoff wins not division championships

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well you got a point there but just remember it is the NFC East probably arguably the worst division in football and a lot of us want playoff wins not division championships

I would hope a lot of us want both. :)

Harder to win playoff games, obviously. But the ones we’ve lost under Garrett haven been lost because of coaching.

MS17

Reaction score
Two touchdowns by the Defense and a 59 yd field goal?? Let the offense off the hook this afternoon/
Cowboys win the East-- Sometimes smoke and mirrors work I guess.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score

Only if you're the Pats. Their division shouldn't even count. 10 straight division wins and the closest to them is 3 games behind them. Does anyone really expect the Jets, Dolphins or Bills to do anything?