Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread***

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Unfortunately I missed the game, so when I finally got to watch it tonight, I already knew we had won. This allowed me to watch more tranquilly, and to really watch all the plays. It is unbelievable how bad our offense looked. It was terrible. And Dak, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a bowling ball. Linehan must have his head in a especially dark place as well. Although it was a win, and there is joy in winning the division, I have to say this win did not restore any confidence for me.

shabazz

Reaction score
Unfortunately I missed the game, so when I finally got to watch it tonight, I already knew we had won. This allowed me to watch more tranquilly, and to really watch all the plays. It is unbelievable how bad our offense looked. It was terrible. And Dak, he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a bowling ball. Linehan must have his head in a especially dark place as well. Although it was a win, and there is joy in winning the division, I have to say this win did not restore any confidence for me.

Don’t bother watching our game. If you want to watch elite Qb play watch the Chiefs- Seahawks game.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is his playoff record?

Again: teams can lose playoff games for reasons other than coaching.

Which is what’s happened in Dallas. In a two season sample, if you can’t differentiate, you end up scuttling what works in favor of what’s different and not addressing the actual problem while convincing yourself that motion and progress are the same things.

Zman5

Reaction score
I hope they run Dak more in the playoffs. That's the easiest way to quickly improve our putrid offense.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yep. Lots of people thought Keeping Up With the Kardashians was a good show to watch. Lots of people are stupid. I have no problem disagreeing with an angry mob.

So 99% of this board is a stupid, angry mob that just doesn't understand how nothing is poor Garrett's fault.:facepalm:

And the 1% that are Garrett jock riders are going to educate the masses:laugh:

I cant wait, sounds awesome;)

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So 99% of this board is a stupid, angry mob that just doesn't understand how nothing is poor Garrett's fault.:facepalm:

90% of the board is a stupid angry mob, yes.

What else is new? Blame the QB, blame the HC. It’s reactionary fan football 101. It’s not anything new. We lived through the same thing with Tony Romo, too.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I hope they run Dak more in the playoffs. That's the easiest way to quickly improve our putrid offense.
I’m in the camp for eliminating offense itself,and just going with defense and punting as the quickest way to improve our chances in the playoffs. You remove any possibility of them sabatoging the contest with a turnover,a penalty,a sack,or a botched play to spoil a good game by keeping them back at the practice facility.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Garrett was losing playoff games long before Dak showed up...……….its kinda been Garrett's MO since taking over a decade ago:(
this team won the east which is a good thing but if the qb don't play much better and the offensive coaches don't coach a lot better they will be one and done

Buzzbait

Reaction score

Nothing was ever poor Garrett's fault, still isn't, and never will be. Just ask him. :laugh: