Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Post-Game Thread***

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Know ZMartin is great.....but we gonna toss out the run game that easy? KMoore is fooling people on this board.
I watched this board complain about Moore not gameplanning to attack a team’s weakness, and now that he does, it’s not good enough? Jeesh. Tampa’s weakness is not the run… and this OL held up against their vaunted front.

Cmac

Reaction score
That 3rd down toss to Zeke, and Jarwin missing the block was a terrible Red Zone call.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Just proving more and more you literally don’t have to run the ball to win in the NFL nowadays yet for some stupid arse reason we paid a RB a fools ransom

Umm tonight and last years september kind of prove the opposite.

Kellen Moore took over play calling in 2019. They are 2-20 when trailing at the half since then. If you think moore's lack of commitment to the running game doesn't have a big part of that you haven't watched football long enough.

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I am surprised I haven't seen this brought up. The Ceedee drop turned INT was also a killer. He played great other than that, but our one turnover was turned into a TD by them.

dfense

Reaction score
Even the NFL network is politics. "Guy falls down" Carr says. Don't question it. no no

movaughn88

Reaction score
It was. One of the MANY ways he wins.

I’m fine with the no call. The game was lost with the decision to not go for it on 4th down.

Win/lose with your strength. We all know what happens when you give Brady the ball w 1:40. Our defense sucks.

CWR

Reaction score
I've had enough of Bones. Kick the damn ball out the back of the end zone rather than letting them run through you and give Brady the ball at the 40 multiple times. Not having a kicking competition because it's your boy is also on Bones. He has his guys and still our ST is a weakness in close games.

Its nice that we were competitive but we're not good enough to blow teams away, so we need special teams to not hurt us even more

Been sick of him since last year. The only thing he's done well is call some low percentage trick plays. This isn't madden and he's hurting us.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I watched this board complain about Moore not gameplanning to attack a team’s weakness, and now that he does, it’s not good enough? Jeesh. Tampa’s weakness is not the run… and this OL held up against their vaunted front.

Moore did great actually...CeeDee and the kicker werent right

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Where did I say anything bad about Dak. I'm not calling out Dak. It's just bad luck. Dak done his job, but the team still failed, somehow. So learn how to read a post instead of injecting your train of thought into a post.

This game is similar to those first three games of last year. Where Dak done his job but we still lost. Now do you understand my post. It's sad that I have to explain things to you, like a kid, so you don't inject your own train of thought upon me.
:facepalm:
You must have experienced a traumatic brain injury. The ONLY player you mentioned in the post I quoted was Dak. The ONLY one. Stop being offended in regards to your stupidity being called out. It’s not a good look.

By the way, I was directing this to several on here with an agenda, not just you. You guys are too easy to spot.